Having polished-off the old Crystal Ball, I’m now ready to make my predictions for the up-coming new year. Earlier today I had asked you the reader to make predictions for 2010 because I was too busy at the time to do it myself. In case you want to add your prediction to the list, you have two chioces. You can write in the comment section below, or you can go back to the post from earlier today here, and leave your words of wisdom.
In no particular order…
- Obama will get us deeply involved in a war in Yemen.
- The war in Yemen will NOT be called a war.
- Iran slowly falls apart and has another seemingly never-ending revolution. The little pip-squeak president of Iran is thrown into the streets and ripped apart by his people.
- Israel takes advantage of the chaos in Iran and bombs Nuke facilities around the country.
- Russia threatens Israel and Obama is forced to back the Israeli’s.
- The Obamacare Bill will not get past the procedure whereby the Senate and the Congressional Bills get blended into one.
- More States Attorney Generals will join the other eleven (?) States in lawsuits calling the Obamacare Bill unconsitutional.
- Eric Holder, the head lawman in the country, will come under pressure to answer for some of his un-excusable actions. Two recent examples would be… Letting the two New Black Panther members skate (drop the case) for blocking and intimidating voters. And the more insane move of trying terrorists in NY courts, and moving Gitmo prisoners to the USA.
- Eric Holder will also become the target of a massive investigation concerning his office purposely ignoring info of illegal activity by ACORN.
- There is a sudden spate of suicides in the Banking industry, seemingly caused by Congress passing a law that forces the Fed to open up for an Audit.
- This law helps uncover some of the biggest financial crimes mankind has ever seen. The Fed cannot account for Hundreds of Billions of Tax-Payer Dollars. Needless to say, “We The People” are NOT happy and demand re-payment within 12 months. More suicides and a few suspicious deaths surround the Fed.
- ACORN will be forced to NOT be involved in anything that has to do with the Elections or the Census.
- Speaking of elections… The GOP make a lot of gains, especially in the House. However, the big news will be how a third party makes huge advances in both the House and Senate. Not only does this scare the crap out of Dems, the trend of voting third party has the GOP terrified and looking at their bleak future.
- Because of what happens during the election, the Obama agenda is stopped dead in it’s tracks. Can you say lame Duck?
- Starting in March, there will be one protest after another in Washington D.C., with the first large protest being the largest. I predict over 3 MILLION people.
- The left will feel threatened by the huge numbers of people that go to DC to protest against an increasingly Marxist leaning government. This will cause them to schedule their own protest at the very same time as we have one of ours. Unfortunately, this leads to some very violent altercations. Here’s a prediction within a prediction… We on the right have been pushed around for so long that we finally explode when the left tries to cave-in our skulls. The outcome is ugly, but the left leaves in ambulances and has now gotten the message. That message being… NO MORE!
- My hair start to re-grow!
For everyone that reads this, please keep in mind that my predictions come from a very old Crystal Ball and has many scratches and cracks. A little like me. 😉