Kill All The Lawyers

24 10 2009

At the moment I forget who made “Kill all the lawyers” a famous quote, but I tend to agree with it. The headline below happened to pop-up as the headline from my one and only MSM Newspaper here in the mountains of western N.C.

Take this headline very serious! Third World countries are lining up getting ready to sue countries like the United States for what they have been told is Climate Change damage to their country that is directly our fault. There are two problems with this… One, they can’t prove it. Two, it’s complete bullshit! But, when has the truth ever stopped a Lawyer? The bottom line is this… get used to seeing headlines like the one below, especially the ones that claim Climate “Damage”! That’s codeword for “we are going to do our best to screw with the USA!!! 

Activists call for action against climate damage

 

Gio-

Advertisements

Actions

Information

10 responses

24 10 2009
Eowyn

Gio,

A character in Shakespeare’s Henry VI said: “The first thing we do is kill all the lawyers.”

24 10 2009
giovanniworld

Eowyn,

Somehow I knew you would know!

Gio-

24 10 2009
littlemissmuffin

Gio:

I believe Eowyn knows everything. She must have a photographic memory because she can always come up with the right research at the right time. She amazes me.

24 10 2009
littlemissmuffin

http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/lets-kill-all-lawyers

Why is it that 99% of the lawyers give the other 1% a bad name????

You know the liberals were hard up trying to find another name for global warming, and the best they could come up with was climate change. Well, isn’t that a DUH moment? Of course the climate is going to change! I’m beginning to hate most things that begin with a “g”: global, green movement, greenpeace, government, etc. Of course you know “Gio’s” is NOT included on that list. 🙂

24 10 2009
giovanniworld

Phheewww…. you had me worried for a second!

Gio-

😉

24 10 2009
Eowyn

Can I nominate Robert Bauer — husband of Anita (I love Mao) Dunn, Obama’s personal attorney, and now rumored to be the new White House counsel?

24 10 2009
giovanniworld

YES!

I second the nomination.

Gio-

25 10 2009
jocaasbe

Just to tag onto this, this is an excerpt from my blog that you all might find interesting:
It’s becoming clear to me what this “Global Warming” farce is all about. Three quarters of the scientist of this world see no evidence of global warming. But the powers that be keep jamming it down our throats. It seems that the Global Climate Change Treaty now being negotiated in Copenhagen, due to be signed in December, has three main objectives, one of which is a “Global” or “World Government”. The second objective is to redistribute the wealth of the world to third world nations, and the third is to enforce the laws of the “World Government”.
In an address by Christopher Lord Monckton, the 3rd Viscount of Monckton of Brenchley at an event held by the Minnesota Free Market Institute at Bethel University in St. Paul, he warns of the impending danger of lost sovereignty for the U.S. and all the nations that sign the treaty. Our Constitution would come second to any rulings and laws imposed by this government.
Here’s the link to the YouTube video.

Just as another side note. My brother lives in St. Paul and the local news media didn’t even cover this mans comments.

25 10 2009
Cec Moon

The remark to Jack Cade from Dick in Henry VI was from a far different era. In that day, lawyers were the defenders of critical thought. Rather than sporting a reputation for being avaricious leaches they were credited with being educated (mostly self) to greater philosophical understanding. It was part of the plot to usurp greater power for themselves. The best means to attain that end would be to eliminate those who thought beyond the average and saw the evil intent in their plans.

In that role they served as a check upon the rulers and the subversives alike. Ah to return to the “good old days.”

21 11 2014
Dhost.info

Dhost.info

Kill All The Lawyers | Giovanni’s World

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s




%d bloggers like this: